Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing 46 - WebJunction

I remember this Thing from the last go around. I have signed up, but I used the wrong email address and created a goofy log in. At first I signed up with my personal email instead of my school email address. That was a bit of a rig-a-ma-roll to get that straighten out that I was indeed a library employee. And then it turns out, you cannot change the email address you registered with.

So now this time around I am trying to log into WebJunction and do my last Thing on the last day and I can't get in. I clicked on the "forgot my password" button and still have not received a email response yet.

I plan on continuing to use WebJunction to take web training courses. It is a fabulous resource available to library employees and it is FREE.

No comments: