Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thing 43 - Online TV & Video

Yes, people I really am old. I don't even have much time for TV anymore. I do watch PBS kids with my children. I like Arthur, The Electric Company, and Ruff Ruffman. I also catch Law & Order SVU reruns on USA. Honestly, I have never watched an episode of 30 Rock, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol....etc. I do check out a lot of DVDs from my public library. Everyone get the most out of your library card. Great River Regional Library has the biggest selection of movies, even more than Hennepin County Library. But, I digress.

I am not a 100% total dork. I have been to Hulu before. I was searching for a Jerry Springer episode after I heard a former Rockford High School student had been on the show. So there I was watching Jerry Springer on the computer. I didn't find the episode I wanted to watch, but I did see Jerry had adapted his show to please the audience. They don't even provide the "guests" chairs anymore. I guess it is much easier to bitch slap someone standing up.

No comments: