Monday, February 9, 2009

Thing 26 -- 23 Things on a Stick Ning

I love when the Things are easy. This one all I had to do was renew some info. I already had an account and a picture. I joined the CMLE Central Perk and School Librarian groups. I started a couple of discussions and posted a few things. Once again, it is hard to do at school because all the pictures are blocked.

OK, I did send some photos to Ning. It was surprisingly easy. All you do is email them to the address provided by Ning. I like the Ning Thing a lot, but I don't think it will ever be engrained into me like Facebook.

I joined Facebook in the first round of Things on a Stick and really did stick with that one. Hey everyone out there, give social networking a try.

1 comment:

inklenaomi said...

comments are the life blood of a blog...

drip, drip, drip,

(my imitation of an IV)

Naomi