Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thing 22 CONTINUING LEARNING

I am so committed to keep learning. I haven't blogged much lately, and that is because I have been learning. I have the best job in the world, my job is half library and half technology, my two loves: books and computers.

The school already hosted a tech seminar, Tech Quest 3.0. There are even more fun, free things on the net. We did Twitter, Animoto, Wordle, Google Docs, Google Calendars, Google Sites and further explored wikis.

My biggest problem now is finding time to squeak in my books between work and all my computer stuff. I did manage to read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and The Host, all by Stephenie Meyer, this summer though. Currently I am reading "When You Are Engulfed in Flames" by David Sedaris.

So everyone Keep on Reading!!! and computing!!!

No comments: